Facebook, Instagram, Viber και πολλοί άλλοι λόγοι για να μας...
Ιnternational Rescue Committee seeks for:
- Roving Psychologist
Scope of Work:
The Child Psychologist will manage the provision of targeted mental health and psychosocial support (MHPSS) in target locations and in the community, while working closely with the Child Protection team, especially regarding the Unaccompanied Minors project (UAM) and while working in collaboration with the Women Protection and Empowerment (WPE) team. Special focus will be given to particularly vulnerable groups including survivors of violence, unaccompanied minors, and children and adolescents displaced from regular educational activities. MHPSS services will be specific to the needs of children and adolescents, and to the needs of the communities, and will be informed by an understanding of cultural norms around mental health, gender roles, violence against girls and women, and the neglect, exploitation, and abuse of children, adolescents and women.
The position will report to the MHPSS Manager and where necessary, will work in close collaboration with the Child Protection (CP) programme and its manager, and in particular with the Unaccompanied Minors (UAM) project, while also working in general with the whole Protection Programme.
Qualifications: (Training/education/experience/physical demands required; provide 6-8 requirements)
- The qualified candidate must be a psychologist with extensive psychosocial programming experience with 5 + years' experience in setting up or implementing psychosocial programs for children, adolescents and women at national and international levels
- Knowledge of and experience in using established inter-agency standards and guidelines in MHPSS and child protection, such as the IASC Guidelines on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Emergency Settings, the Minimum Standards for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action, Inter-agency Guidelines on Separated and Unaccompanied Children, Safe Healing and Learning Spaces Handbook and IASC Guidelines in Emergencies
- Significant experience in working in child protection in emergencies, particularly on Child Friendly Spaces and psychosocial programs
- Knowledge in trauma and experience in working with traumatized populations and providing support to them
- Knowledge of tools for assessment of the Mental Health and Psychosocial Wellbeing of Children and Adults in the Context of Humanitarian Emergencies
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of psychosocial programs and feeding learning into program design
- Experience working on the inclusion of hard to reach groups of children and adolescents
- Experience of working in camp contexts
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Self-awareness and proven ability to operate successfully in different cultural environments
- An excellent command of verbal and written English
- Arabic Language is great advantage
Αποστολή βιογραφικών εδώ
Αναγνώσεις άρθρου: 1106