EFPA Head Office
Grasmarkt 105 / 39
History of EFSPA
EFPSA was established in 1987 at the first international congress of psychology students in Portugal . The Federation involves the national psychology student organisations from most European countries, representing around 60.000 students.
Aims of EFSPA
- to promote the exchange of ideas among European psychology students in connection to their profession;
- to promote scientific co-operation among European psychology students;
- to help the improvement of the European psychology education;
- to aid interaction amongst students at both an international level;
- to promote the mobility of the European psychology students.
Official Website: efpsa.org
Είστε ειδικός Ψυχικής Υγείας;
Εμπιστευθείτε στο E-Psychology, τη διαδικτυακή σας παρουσία και προβολή! Δείτε αναλυτικά